||The mission of the Southeastern
Wisconsin Schools Alliance is to support and promote world class schools through research, advocacy,
public policy and effective communication for the benefit of students and the economic vitality of the region.
While our agenda and activities may change, the Alliance is guided by six core beliefs:
- A strong public school system is essential for educating
all students to become contributing members of society.
- A world class education is an investment in a vibrant
community and a strong economy.
- A collective commitment to high quality education
requires strong, proactive, courageous leadership at all
- Educating and informing stakeholders creates
ownership and advocacy for public education.
- Regional collaboration and healthy dialogue among school, business, and government and community groups
promote effective public policy.
- Objective and accurate information, research, and data provide the foundation for sound public policy.